We are delighted to invite you to the 6th International Hip Arthroscopy Meeting.
: ‘Alte Kongresshalle’ in Munich, GermanyDate
: November 21 - 22, 2014Register now and take advantage of the reduced early bird rate: www.hipmeeting.de
This year’s course will again focus on live arthroscopies, intra-/extraarticular, capsule & stability and cartilage & labrum repair presented by a renowned faculty:
- Mario Bizzini, Zurich, Switzerland
- Andrea Fontana, MD, Milano, Italy
- Hans Gollwitzer, MD, Munich, Germany
- Bryan Kelly, MD, New York City, USA
- Dieter Kohn, MD, Homburg/Saar, Germany
- Matthias Kusma, MD, Homburg/Saar, Germany
- Christoph Lampert, MD, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Frédéric Laude, MD, Paris, France
- Hal Martin, MD, Dallas Texas, USA
- Gregor Möckel, MD, Berlin, Germany
- Marc Philippon, MD, Vail Colorado, USA
- Paulo Rego, MD, Lisbon, Portugal
- Hassan Sadri, MD, Geneva, Switzerland
- Moritz Tannast, MD, Berne, Switzerland
The multidimensional concept consisting of live arthroscopies with international surgeons, lectures and workshops combines theoretical and practical work in the best possible way and promises an interesting information transfer.
We are looking forward to your participation and an exciting congress in Munich!