Eurasian Orthopedic Forum (EOF) will take place on June 29-30, 2017 and will be the largest international event in the Orthopedics and Traumatology sphere in Eurasia bringing together over 3,000 participants from Russia, China, India, Korea, and other European and Asian countries. The Forum will be hosted in Expocentre complex in Moscow, Russia.
The Forum's program includes over 200 scheduled reports spanning 20 scientific and practical areas, including symposiums, lectures, clinical case studies, presentations, and master classes. The event will also include an exhibition on a space of over 4,000 sq. meters.
The Forum will involve practicing doctors, scientists, researchers, representatives of medicine-related ministries and administrations, developers and manufacturers of medical equipment and products for traumatology, orthopedics and related industries.
Among participants are civilian and military medical specialists, including traumatologists and orthopedists, anesthesiologists-resuscitators, vertebrologists, surgeons, oncologists, arthroscopists, endoprosthetists, paramedics, specialists in emergency medicine, radiology, rheumatology, physical therapy, and other fields.
The Forum's agenda covers the following 16 sections:
• Anesthesiology and intensive care medicine in traumatology and orthopedics
• Knee arthroplasty
• Hip arthroplasty
• Reconstructive and plastic surgery
• Emergency medicine
• Oncology and bone diseases
• Interdisciplinary approaches to comprehensive rehabilitation
• Radiology in traumatology and orthopedics
• Sports traumatology and arthroscopy
• Upper extremity injuries
• Lower extremity and pelvis injuries
• Hand and forearm surgery
• Foot and ankle surgery
• Organizational, financial, and economic aspects of traumatology and orthopedics
• Traumatology in military surgery
Participation in the Forum is free.
More information and registration is available at the official website http://eoforum.ru/en >>